- Affordable price (under $20)
- Powered by a 32-bit CPU
Compatible with the entire DYNAMIXEL lineup
- Controls all DYNAMIXEL motors, from XL-320 to DYNAMIXEL PRO.
Simple and expansive interface
- Doesn’t require an external downloader
> Uses a micro-USB cable for downloading
- Various sensors can be connected using the GP I/O.
Vast developing environment
- Supports the integrated programming software, [RoboPlus].
- Compatible with the exclusive development environment, [ROBOTIS OpenCM IDE].
- Compatible with other commercial development platforms using the JTAG / SWD interface.