ARM Cortex-M3 based embedded controller
with open circuit diagram and source code
Low price, high performance
- ▪ Affordable price (under $20)
- ▪ Powered by a 32-bit CPU
Compatible with the entire DYNAMIXEL lineup
- - Controls all DYNAMIXEL motors, from XL-320 to DYNAMIXEL PRO.
Simple and expansive interface
- ▪ Doesn’t require an external downloader > Uses a micro-USB cable for downloading
- ▪ Various sensors can be connected using the GP I/O.
Vast developing environment
- ▪ Supports the integrated programming software, [RoboPlus].
- ▪ Compatible with the exclusive development environment, [ROBOTIS OpenCM IDE].
- ▪ Compatible with other commercial development platforms using the JTAG / SWD interface.
- ▪ Download Circuit Diagram and Gerber
- ▪ Download Software
ROBOTIS OpenCM belongs to ROBOTIS under the GNU GPL and GNU LGPL licenses.
- ▪ User's work
Metabot: open-source legged robotics platform (Gregoire Passault, France)