2019-02-04 09:23:50 Jasmin
problem that I am having now for the second time is the following where
I get this error message: [TxRxResult] Incorrect status packet!
The thing that is weird about that is that I recieved this message
suddenly this means that 30 seconds before the message motor worked
totally fine and I didnt change the code and then when I tried to
restart the program I get this error message. So this
means that the baudrate and the Id should definitifely be correct. And
after I exchanged the controller with another one, the program worked
fine again. For both controllers I used exactly the same code.
The code that I am using is some specific for the game that I am
working on. So if you want to have a look at the code I will send it to
you. But I dont think the problem lies in the software.
And now for the setup:
- controllers: first RS 232, after U2D2 (both broke)
- a raspberry Pi 3 model B+ (powered by 5V)
- 3Pin Power Hub
- power supply for the motor: 12V/1.5A
The connections of the whole setup is: raspberry Pi -> Controller -> 3Pin Power Hub -> Dynamixel -> my mechanism