U2D2 is a small size USB communication converter that enables to control and to operate the DYNAMIXEL with the PC.
It is smaller than the previous model and has mount holes to make it easier to install on robots.
It uses the USB cable to connect to the PC and prevents damage of the USB terminals.
It has both JST 3Pin connectors for TTL communication and JST 4Pin connectors for RS-485 communication embedded for easier control and access for the Dynamixel X and P-series. (Supports UART as well.)
*Requires the convertible cable in order to use Dynamixels using Molex connector.
|USB Micro-B Cable||1|
|Dimension||48mm x 18mm x 14.6mm|
- 3 Pin TTL Level : TTL Communication supported DYNAMIXEL
- 4 Pin RS-485 : RS-485 Communication supported DYNAMIXEL
- 4 Pin UART : Controllers that support 4 Pin UART(such as CM-150 and CM-200)
|Baud Rate||Max 6Mbps|
Products requiring Molex-JST conversion cable :
- Included in the package
- Dynamixel AX/MX-Series Models (TTL and RS-485 versions)
- Dynamixel Pro Models (RS-485 version)
Products using basic JST cable :
- Dynamixel X-Series Models (except for XL-320, but can be used when modifying the cable)
- Dynamixel P-Series Models
- X3P and X4P Convertible cables are included in the basic package and/or sold separately.
U2D2 does not supply power to the DYNAMIXEL, therefore, an external power supply is required to provide power to the DYNAMIXEL.
|Used connector and switch||PC to Board||USB Male A Connector||O||X
|Micro USB Female B Jack||X||O
|RS-232 Communication||J_DSUB9P Male||O||X
|RS-485 Communication||Molex 4P||O||X
|TTL Communication||Molex 3P||O||X
|USB TO UART IC||FT232RL(FTDI)||Max 3Mbps||X
|Linux (2.6.9 or later)||O||O
|Mount Holes||Mounting holes for product fixation||X||O
|Dimension||Width x Length x Height (mm)||90x35x20||42x18x14.6
1. All international orders are processed via DHL from KOREA (not USA) unless otherwise requested.
2. Orders are normally processed within a 2 week time period. A lead time is applicable for certain items. (Normally ships out within 3 working days when in stock).
3. If multiple orders are placed on the same day, they will be shipped in the same package, unless requested to ship separately by order. If an error is discovered in your order that requires change or cancellation, please contact us immediately. We will not be held responsible for any costs that may arise due to your negligence.
4. Please note that destination charges (import tax, customs duty, etc.) are not included in the shipping charges. We will not be able to calculate or pre-pay this fee for you.
5. If an order is placed and the payment is not settled within 14 days, it will automatically be cancelled. If necessary, please re-place the order and make the payment in a timely manner.
6. We recommend you to insure your orders to avoid lost or damaged shipments which is 1% from the total invoice value. We will not be held responsible for lost or damaged shipments.
1. If you are not completely satisfied with your order you may return it within 14 days from your shipment date for an exchange or refund. However, all non-defective products must be in their original packaging, and un-opened new condition. We will not be held responsible for return shipping charges.
All returns must go through the RMA process prior to being sent back to us.
Please note, we will not make any exchanges or repair unless WE HAVE ISSUED YOU AN RMA#.
Please check warranty.
2. Returned packages must include an RMA number on the outside of the package, as well as a copy of your printed invoice.
If you do not have your invoice, please include your name, address and phone number, so we may contact you regarding any questions we may have.
We have the right to refuse your shipment if we have not issued a RMA nubmer.
3. All returned items must be in there original package state. We are not responsible for damage to the print-head or circuitry as a result of improper handling, storage, or misuse.
When removing protective tape and devices please be sure not to damage these areas.
4. Requests for replacement or refunds will not be granted until your returned packages have been received.
5. Please allow up to 14 business days to process your refund from the time it reaches our warehouse, if you need an immediate replacement, we recommend that you place a new order and request a refund of the original order separately. We will not be held responsible for cancellatioin fees.
6. When returning any items, please confirm return address and keep note of the tracking number to avoid losing shipments.
We will not be held responsible for lost items.
7. We reserve the right to deny credit or replacements and charge the customer for parts and labor if the product returned are deemed satisfactory or non-defective.
8. We are not responsible for customer shipping costs to return non-defective or incorrectly ordered products.
9. Customers must obtain a Return Material Authorization('RMA') number by contacting Customer Service at email@example.com. Returned products should be informed in advance before being returned.