The OpenRB-150 is a new open-source Arduino compatible embedded controller.
The controller has the same pinout and form factor as the Arduino MKR, and supports programming using the Arduino IDE.
It also features 4 dedicated DYNAMIXEL ports, and supports the DYNAMIXEL Wizard 2.0 for easy use and maintenance of DYNAMIXEL.
|MCU||SAMD21 Cortex-M0+ 32bit low power ARM®|
5.0V (USB 3.0)
3.7V ~ 12.6V (VIN or Terminal)
|Operating Temperature||-40℃ ~ 85℃|
|Allowable Current||3.0A (DYNAMIXEL Port)|
|Connector Types||USB C-Type, Terminal Block|
|DYNAMIXEL Ports (TTL)||JST B3B-EH-A(2), JST S3B-EH-A(2) [Max 1Mbps]|
|Dimensions||66 x 25 mm|
Power can be supplied to the OpenRB-150 in three ways depending on the voltage and serial communication type of DYNAMIXEL.
1. 5V TTL DYNAMIXEL
2. 12V TTL DYNAMIXEL
3. 12V RS-485 DYNAMIXEL
The OpenRB-150 is compatible with all DYNAMIXEL models.
However, additional equipment is required for use with the following types of DYNAMIXEL.
The DYNAMIXEL Communication Bridge is required to convert signals.
A separate power supply is required.
3. DYNAMIXEL-AX and MX Series (Molex connectors)
A Molex-JST convertible cable is required.
1. The Arduino MKR board is not included in the package.
2. When supplying power, please check the jumper settings. (USB C Type, VIN, Terminal VIN)
3. Please do not charge the battery when it is connected to the controller.
4. Please check the power input terminal before connecting it to the controller.